CrowdSupport®
Dawnofday
Level 1: Cadet

AirG chat services

I am yet another victim of the AirG chat scam services. I did not subscribe and currently overseas so I am not even using my Telstra account but somehow I am still supposally using this service. I have read through all the posts on this subject and cannot believe that Telstra do nothing about these thieving scammers. I have only just signed up to a Telstra account in the last 2 months and prior to that I was on prepaid for years. I am suspicious that now I have an account I am being scammed. I find it odd that I can subscribe unknowingly to this crap but find it extremely difficult to unsubscribe. When I return from holiday, I am going to contact the media to expose this to the wider community. In the end as far as I am concerned this is on par to stealing. More people need to speak up. I am also going to change providers.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now