Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Did someone screw up the Crowdsupport config?

Answered

All of my machines see the various sections (Home, Internet, Community etc)  as one big list. 

Very ugly. 

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Did someone screw up the Crowdsupport config?

@billythekid wrote:
No problem on iPad and safari

Your a Mac! Nice Smiley Wink

Maybe CS is supporting standards, instead of the bloated **** that IE is? Smiley Happy

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5

I see the same thing in Internet Explorer 8 (on Windows 7), but it remains OK in Firefox 10.0.2.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Level 23: Superhero

I see the same when using IE9, however as with Drat I have no issues with FIrefox 10.0.2.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
billythekid
Level 8: Inspector

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@billythekid wrote:

Your a Mac! Nice Smiley Wink

Maybe CS is supporting standards, instead of the bloated **** that IE is? Smiley Happy

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

I guess that's it then.

Standards should always win out over bloatware.Smiley LOL

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now