markclaren
Level 2: Rookie

Does anyone here know the price of S8?

Answered

If anyone is aware of the launch price of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Please do share or mention any source.

Thanks.

-

Yes, you can. :8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Does anyone here know the price of S8?

Do you mean the S9? The S8 has been out for a year, so I would hope that the price would be easy to find.

As far as the S9 goes, you will have to wait until the Samsung Launch in 3 weeks. But from what is being reported (all guesses) on multiple sites (Gizmodo, Tech Radar, just do a google search - they all pop up), it looks like the S9 will be around the $1400 mark in Australia (based on the launch price in the UK increases by 150 pounds compared to the S8).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Does anyone here know the price of S8?

Do you mean the S9? The S8 has been out for a year, so I would hope that the price would be easy to find.

As far as the S9 goes, you will have to wait until the Samsung Launch in 3 weeks. But from what is being reported (all guesses) on multiple sites (Gizmodo, Tech Radar, just do a google search - they all pop up), it looks like the S9 will be around the $1400 mark in Australia (based on the launch price in the UK increases by 150 pounds compared to the S8).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more