CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
daffodil
Level 2: Rookie

How can I choose one of my own pictures instead of what is available as my profile picture?

Answered

Hello everyone,

I just joined the community and I have a question to ask.

I want to choose another picture; as my profile picture

for the community; from my own computer. Don't

know how to do that. Could you help me?

Thank you

zas.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
daffodil
Accepted Solution

Re: How can I choose one of my own pictures instead of what is available as my profile picture?

Hello,

Thank you for answering my question. Although Telstra and Bigpond support technicians 

tried their best, unfortunately they couldn't do anything. Apparently there is no option to

change profile photo into something other than those available. Thanks anyway

zau.gif

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: How can I choose one of my own pictures instead of what is available as my profile picture?

Near top right, settings, avatar, upload your own. As those annoying meerkats say.... Simples Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Dave

daffodil
Accepted Solution

Hello,

Thank you for answering my question. Although Telstra and Bigpond support technicians 

tried their best, unfortunately they couldn't do anything. Apparently there is no option to

change profile photo into something other than those available. Thanks anyway

zau.gif

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now