How the ‘Accepted Solutions’ Feature Helps CrowdSupport

How the ‘Accepted Solutions’ Feature Helps CrowdSupport

The 'Accepted Solutions' feature helps the CrowdSupport Community by identifying content that solves users’ problems and makes interesting material more prominent and easy to access.

CrowdSupport members who post a question can designate one of the replies as an 'Accepted Solution'. Once a solution is accepted, the original message is marked as solved and the reply is marked as a solution. An icon on the question takes users directly to the solution.

If the original poster who asked the question sees an even better solution, they can designate another message as the solution. Users who post the answers to their own questions can mark those answers as accepted.

The 'Accepted Solutions' feature appears under the 'Options Menu'

As 2.JPG

Once a response is marked as an 'Accepted Solution', it will look like this in the thread:

Telstra AS two.JPG

Once you click on the post, you can then you can scroll down to the solution:

Telstra AS 3.JPG

Should more than one solution be provided, the original poster can accept more than one solution: 

AS 4.JPG

The original poster can also revoke an accepted solution:

Telstra AS 7.JPG

We hope this explanation of the Accepted Solutions will encourage CrowdSupport Community members to use it once their question has been answered to their satisfaction.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Toolusergirl
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How the ‘Accepted Solutions’ Feature Helps CrowdSupport

I was missing calls & needed to increase my 3 mobile rings default setting before it went to messagebank and I found the simple answer to this annoying problem on CrowdSupport  so well done Crowdsupport!  I will use it again as it saves Telstra and me both, valuable time. Cheers.

Highlighted

Re: How the ‘Accepted Solutions’ Feature Helps CrowdSupport

@Toolusergirl   Thanks for the feedback, glad the Community was able to assit!

Happy Easter

Deanna 

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now