veeblefetzer
Level 6: Bloodhound

I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answered

Hey Everybody!

I just earnt *drumroll* "The pineapple"

Yes, you heard me right, THE PINEAPPLE.

I can't believe it.  I mean, I've been waiting years to earn the pineapple and now it's finally happened.  I don't know what to do with myself.  Marcia Hines knows what that feels like but I bet she doesn't have the pineapple.

This is sooooo good.  I feel so included and loved by all other Crowd Support members.  I want to thank you all personally because without you I couldn't have achieved the pineapple.  I've been lost for so many years now and believe me, it's been a hard struggle to get by on a daily basis ... pineapple, pineapple, when will it come is all I could think.

The pineapple is such an amazing award.  I think, better than an Oscar, even.  Do you have the pineapple?  Please share your story.  Did you feel dizzy when the pineapple appeared?  Did you tweet about it??

Hey, how about we get together for a pineapple party.  I'll hire a hall and we can bring along our pineapples and dance to pineapple music.  Does anyone remember the hit Agadoo?  Push pineapple shake our trees, yeah baby!!!

I gotta go.  I've got to get my pineapple icon printed on some shirts and bumper stickers.  Gotta get my pineapple out there and show the world how proud I am.

Thank you Crowd Support.  You've filled up my life with meaningful rewards like gold stars do to a 5 year old.  My life will never be the same old empty day to day self confident achiever that plagued me before computers came along and made it shallow, pointless and about as emotionally emphatic as a brick.

pineapple

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Level 20: Director
Accepted Solution

Re: I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you just need the pizza and your year is made :-)
Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Highlighted
veeblefetzer
Accepted Solution

Pineapple does not belong on a pizza. Not now, not ever! YUCK

Pepperoni, now there's a topping.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Now you just need the pizza and your year is made :-)
Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!
Highlighted
veeblefetzer
Accepted Solution

Pineapple does not belong on a pizza. Not now, not ever! YUCK

Pepperoni, now there's a topping.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more