changyuan
Level 1: Cadet

Some questions about Telstra company.

Hello,I am Yuan Chang ,a student who study in Sydney Uni.My classmates and I are doing a group assignment, in which our professior requires us to do some research about your company.May I ask a few questions?

Here are our question:

1. Who are your customers and what measures does your organisation have in place to manage their customer experience? 2. Could you describe how orientation, training programs, and performance appraisals help your company to develop your employees and improve your engagement? 3. As part of the corporate social responsibility, how do you fulfil your responsibility to the general public? 4.How the major global economic challenges of the 21st century impacts the Telstra? 

We are looking forward to your reply! Thank you very much!

Regards,

Yuan Chang

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Some questions about Telstra company.

Hi Yuan,

Below are some pages and documents that should be very helpful with your assignment Smiley Happy

http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/

http://exchange.telstra.com.au/

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now