kevwiener
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra NBN users cant conenct to services at school

good morning telstra,

for the last few months my users at our school staff/students are having issues connecting to services from their homes, they have no problems connecting to the same services when at school or on mobile broadband/hotspot but specifically at home on their NBN connections, this is now becoming a major issue, we have not had and DNS changes at our host for a very long time but still they do not work they just get the the page cannot be displayed or when they remote desktop into the virtual desktop environment it just times out and does not connect through, other than changing the DNS servers on their routers to google public is there anything you can do on your end as to me it appears that your DNS servers have some stale DNS entries that are not correct.

this is not a problem with our DNS servers at our host as these same services work perfectly fine on every other ISP in the country and even on telstra mobile phones just not fixed broadband or NBN.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

kevin 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Telstra NBN users cant conenct to services at school

I will send you a private message shortly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more