Susan29
Level 1: Cadet

issuing Subpoena

Answered

Good afternoon,

I work at an Adelaide law firm. I need to issue a Subpoena for phone records of a customer that resides in Adelaide. Can you please provide me with an address to issue the Subpoena to, together with an email address. Please note I require the records prior to a Trial commencing in 4 business days, therefore provision of an email address is essential.

I would appreciate a response by close of business today. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: issuing Subpoena

Try calling the Registered Office in Melbourne on +61 3 8647 4838.

They will be able to put you through to the legal department.

And you should know, this forum is not an official means of contact with Telstra. It is primarily customers assisting other customers.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

And you should know, this forum is not an official means of contact with Telstra. It is primarily customers assisting other customers.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Susan29 Welcome to CrowdSupport!

As Jupiter has mentioned this is a peer to peer support forum, so for critical enquiries it's best to contact the business directly to ensure a speedy response. 

All requests for customer information from law enforcement agencies can contact the Chief Risk Office’s Law Enforcement Liaison group on 03 9654 7745 during business hours for assistance Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

@Jupiter wrote:

Something very fishy with that post. Seriously, if I was the customer I would get another law firm for them not knowing what you just posted.

Mmmmm... hot pineapple donut and a coffee!

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more