Al-Mee
Level 2: Rookie

6 Month STAN offer

I received an email offering 6 months free STAN as I am a Gold Tier member. I hit activate but it took me to a page saying I had no offers available. Has anyone else had this issue and how did you fix it??

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 6 Month STAN offer

Hi Al-Mee, 

Are you initially logged into your Telstra Plus account here: https://tel.st/72mt8 with your My Account details when clicking on the offer? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Al-Mee

Yes I am, the initial screen tells me I am a gold member and shows the Stan offer with a button that says “activate this offer”. I click on it and then get a screen which says “sorry unfortunately you have no offers associated with your telstra id”. Doesn’t matter how I log in or what browser I use I get the same message.

Support Team
Support Team

Hey Al-Mee,

We've reached out to some contacts who want to dig into this one. Please complete the form here:  https://tel.st/llsr3 and reply with the SR number the page provides on submission, and we'll get this checked out.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

Just checking in here Al-Mee, 

How did you go with the Webform?

We're happy to help where we can.

- Matty

Al-Mee

Hi 

form submitted and reference is 

SR 1-2183956173603

cheers

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for doing that Al-Mee, 

I've been able to pass this on to our Telstra Plus Team so that this is investigated further.

I'll give you an update as soon as I get any information.

- Matty

kroonys3
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I'm getting the same issue with the 2 months of free Kayo. I get the "you have no offers available" page as well. Interestingly, Telstra Plus info doesn't show up anymore on my 24x7 app. Also a lot of the Telstra webpages are 404 at the moment. Something weird is going on.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi kroonys3, 

Sorry to read you're having trouble. If you can send me through a page link that you're getting this response from I'll test it at this end.

Angela 

kroonys3

Thanks Angela, 

Normally I would go through 24x7 app, but nothing about Telstra plus is appearing in the app at the moment.

So I tried from here

https://plus.telstra.com.au/benefits

"Activate your benefit" link in the Kayo section takes me to the "you have no offers" page

Support Team
Support Team

Try the following page for me to see if the offers are available https://tel.st/gwmrh 

Let me know how you get on. 

Angela 

kroonys3

Thanks Angela,

I tried the link, Im signed in but I still get

Sorry

Unfortunately, you have no offers associated with your Telstra ID.

Support Team
Support Team

That is odd. Can I ask what tier you're on & if you have been on this page in the past & noticed offers? 

Angela 

kroonys3

Yes, Im gold tier - and I have definitely been on this page before.

At the moment, I cant even get the cheap movie tickets or anything.

And as I said previously, the other odd thing is that all mention of Telstra Plus has been removed from my 24x7 app. Last week I used to be able to see my points and offers in the app. Now there is nothing. I uninstalled the 24x7 beta and installed 24x7 regular, but no change.

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for checking & clarifying. From what you've described there must be some sort of intermittent issue, that could either be widespread or just isolated to you. We need to look into this for you, I would suggest contacting the tech team via the following secure chat link, if they can't help they'll be able to refer you to someone that can  https://tel.st/8tdjl

Please let me know how you get on.

Angela 

Support Team
Support Team

Checking in to see how you went with the chat team? -Angela 

Al-Mee

Hey kroonys3!

just thought I’d let you know that my Stan offer is suddenly working. Not sure if someone from telstra managed to fix it or it’s a miracle but hopefully yours is working now too 😊

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now