JPegler
Level 1: Cadet

Foxtel Play 24 Month Bundle Redemtpion

Hi all,

After many years being away from Telstra I made to decision to move back after being sold on the bundles including the free 24 month Foxtel Now subscription. After confirming many times before signing up I was told that this could be added into my existing subscription for Foxtel Now. After reading the instructions that specifically say you can use your existing account to redeem I was sold and proceeded.

Upon attempting to redeem I was presented with a message saying “Your offer cannot be used in conjunction with another offer”. After contacting Foxtel support and confirming my account of 4 years had never had any offer applied, I spoke with Telstra 24/7 chat along with the Billing department. I was reassured the issue would be resolved within 24-48 hours.

To my surprise today I received a LAZY response advising I need to sign up for a NEW Foxtel Now account along with a set of instructions where in the second step it advises the below:

“Create a Foxtel Now account or log into an existing account”

Can someone from Telstra world help me? Or have I made another big mistake thinking Telstra had improved.

I am also awaiting to receive my replacement for my faulty Telstra TV, plus being charged $216 installation in addition to what I was advised prior to signing up.

Help!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Foxtel Play 24 Month Bundle Redemtpion

Hi @JPegler,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this issue, I can understand your frustration.

Can I please confirm if this one has been resolved?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more