Highlighted
dazedandconfuzd
Level 1: Cadet

HOW do i add more channels to foxtel on tbox ?

Answered

I have been sent in ever increasing circles trying to do this, for the last hour.  How can it be so difficult to add more channels to my foxtel on tbox ?

Can anyone save me from certain insanity ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: HOW do i add more channels to foxtel on tbox ?

Hi dazedandconfused and sorry to be reading of the issues in adding packages to your T-box, and along with 's suggestion if you're unable to go via the applications from within T-Box you should be able to go via the URL:

http://telstra.com/tboxsetup

Definately keen to hear back if neither of these work though!

Regards

CrowdSurfer...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman

G'day dazedandconfused, and welcome to Crowdsupport,

Let's try and stop you from going insane, LOL.

If you are trying to add packages, it's simply done by going into the  applications>foxtel options on your T-Box.

If the packages aren't being applied, you might have to do a quick reset as per the following page:

https://go.telstra.com.au/helpandsupport/-/troubleshooting-on-your-t-box#cat=TV%20%26%20Entertainmen...

but if this isn't helping, call 1300 136 841 and they should be able to talk you through it.

Let us know how you go.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi dazedandconfused and sorry to be reading of the issues in adding packages to your T-box, and along with 's suggestion if you're unable to go via the applications from within T-Box you should be able to go via the URL:

http://telstra.com/tboxsetup

Definately keen to hear back if neither of these work though!

Regards

CrowdSurfer...

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

dazedandconfuzd
Level 1: Cadet

This worked - thanks.  Haven't tried it from the TBox yet.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now