CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Roz12
Level 2: Rookie

No sound on tbox

Answered
Does anyone have a solution for this? Every time I turn on via tbox I have to turn everything on and off to get sound. I have read previous posts and there doesn't seem to be a permanent solution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roz12
Accepted Solution

Re: No sound on tbox

I have tried all suggestions offered without success . I think next step is tbox support. Thanks

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero

Hmm. Have you tried a different HDMI cable?

Have you performed a reset of the box?

Is your box plugged directly into a TV, or into another device such as a surround sound receiver?

Little bit tongue in cheek, have you considered not turning the T-Box off (no deep sleep mode)?

Seriously though, if you've ruled out the other parts of your setup (fresh cable direct to a TV) and it still has issues I'd be asking for a replacement from T-Box support on 1300 136 841.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Hi Roz, how are you actually connecting your T-Box to your TV?

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Roz12
Accepted Solution

I have tried all suggestions offered without success . I think next step is tbox support. Thanks

View solution in original post

Once again Roz I ask you HOW are you plugging the T-Box into the TV, HDMI or AV connection?

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit