CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Number to contact - replacement t-box remote please

How to order a replacement t-box remote - no current phone numbers available that I could locate - have downloaded the app to mobile -  Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Number to contact - replacement t-box remote please

Hi Greymacdonald 

You should be able to organise a replacement T-Box Support team by calling 1300136841 (available 24x7). 

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Hi,

Don't waste your cash on a new remote.

You can down load a T Box remote App from apple or Android to use on your smart phone, iPad or tablet. You end up with more features , is easy to use And costs nothing.

Hope that helps,

Tony

Highlighted

Hi - Thank  you have done - Cheers

Highlighted

Thank you have done - Cheers
Highlighted

Hi Tony have downloaded to phone and tablet - Telstra are replacing remote no charge !! i am surprised pleasantly - Cheers
Highlighted

Re: replacement t-box remote please

Hi I have just been on the phone to Telstra (TBox help) re broken Remote Control.  I am informed that Tbox and remotes are no longer available.  The workaround is to download the App and use phone or tablet!  Do they realise how inconvenient that is when others are watching tv and the mobile needs to be used .....heaven forbid for a a phonecall or the kids without mobiles want to watch tbox!

I have been a long time customer and defender of Telstra but this is about to change.  Ridiculous not to have replacement parts.

@greymacdonald wrote:
Hi Tony have downloaded to phone and tablet - Telstra are replacing remote no charge !! i am surprised pleasantly - Cheers

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: replacement t-box remote please

Hi Papakilo,

This doesn't sound correct of what the consultant told you over the phone. The TBox is no longer available to purchase, but warranty replacements should still be available.

I've sent you a private message regarding this so we can follow it up with you.

Thanks

- Darren

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit