Highlighted
craigsturgess
Level 1: Cadet

Replacement of faulty Tbox

Answered

Hi,

I have just received a replacement Tbox as the original unit was faulty.

The original unit was registered and subscribed to the basic promotional Foxtel on Tbox.

Do I just go ahead and register the new unit, and subscribe to the Foxtel again, as if I am starting over ?

Obviously my concern is that I will somehow be double-billed by doing this :-) .... but I don't have any specific information about installing a replacement Tbox.

Thanks,

Craig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Replacement of faulty Tbox

Hi there

Once you register your new T-box there is no double billing for any services like foxtel etc. It's just a matter of jumping online and re-registering the new device.

Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
bathroom
Level 15: Special Agent

Hi craigsturgess,

You can just go ahead and register your T-Box online ( Link ) to the same account. Foxtel IPTV subscriptions can only be viewed on one T-Box per account so you will be asked where you want the subscription to be applied (Assuming the faulty T-Box is still registered). Hope this helps.

[I work for Telstra but please note that the views and opinions I express are my own and doesn't necessarily reflect those of Telstra]
craigsturgess

Thank you.

All seems to be working.

I'll wait to see what's on my next account.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi there

Once you register your new T-box there is no double billing for any services like foxtel etc. It's just a matter of jumping online and re-registering the new device.

Jon

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

craigsturgess

Thanks Jon

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now