Highlighted
Marsoups
Level 3: Gumshoe

T-Box EPG (Program Guide) issue

Answered

Is anybody else having trouble since the last week with the EPG (Program Guide) on T-Box ?

Mine is not loading, with the result that my scheduled programs are not getting recorded and I can't easily see what's scheduled on channels for the next day and the following week.

However, it is showing me the current channel's program, as well as the program scheduled after the current program (which I assume is because this EPG data is sent over the air). If I change the channel, then go to the program guide, then that channel will also show the program information for the currently playing program and the next program to air.

I was on a support call with Telstra for about 30 minutes and in the end the guy wanted me to do a fresh install in order to escalate the issue to level 2. That will wipe all the program data off my T-Box, which unfortunately I'm not willing to do as it inconveniences me and I don't believe that I am the only one facing this issue.

Please respond to this if you are having this issue so Telstra can be made aware of this problem. Alternatively, if your EPG is working fine, then please let me know and also mention the state that you're in.

Thanks!

Daniel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marsoups
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Box EPG (Program Guide) issue

Funnily enough, half an hour after I postsed this, it started working again! There was definitely some downtime with the service.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Marsoups
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Box EPG (Program Guide) issue

Funnily enough, half an hour after I postsed this, it started working again! There was definitely some downtime with the service.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now