CrowdSupport®
peacetrish
Level 2: Rookie

T-Box EPG (Program Guide) issue

Answered

When I try to access the Program Guide from my T-Box now, it won’t come up, even though it says in the T-Box Exit blurb that the guide would still be accessible. This means my scheduled recordings did not happen for the last two weeks, which I am NOT very happy about. I have had to reset them using the time provision which is non-intuitive and therefore more difficult.

Why is the program guide no longer working??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peacetrish
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Box EPG (Program Guide) issue

Hi. I did the hard reset but no change. Then I reconnected the aerial and eureka! I've retuned it and now have all the channels and the EPG. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi peacetrish,

According to this article the EPG should still work, but only on a limited basis.  

Can I get you to try resetting the EPG, to see if this fixes the issue?

To  reset the EPG: 

1. Select Settings from the T-Box Menu.
  2. Select the T-Box Information tab.
  3. Select Reset Options.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

peacetrish

I did all that but now I can't find any channels either automatically or by manual tuning. So I can't watch TV through the box or record anything at all!

Support Team
Support Team

Hi peacetrish, 

Have you been able to perform a hard reset on the T-Box? 

Can find details here: How To Troubleshoot or Reset T-Box

"To perform a factory reset hold the reset button on the bottom of the T-Box for around 15 seconds, the light on the front of the T-Box should flash 3 times and you will be returned to the welcome screen. You will then be prompted to begin the setup again."

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

peacetrish
Accepted Solution

Hi. I did the hard reset but no change. Then I reconnected the aerial and eureka! I've retuned it and now have all the channels and the EPG. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now