CrowdSupport®
Stuart14
Level 1: Cadet

T-Box Setup/registration

Answered

Hi I have been given a N8200-2T-500-D t-box and have tried setting it up to the TV

Everything connects WiFi then when I get to registering it with Bigpond at www.telstra.com/tboxsetup I get an error

Can anybody help me get this connected

Thanks

Stuart

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: T-Box Setup/registration

Unfortunately not. The TBox is an obsolete product. It sounds like it didn't receive the final firmware update that would have allowed it to keep operating (in a very basic mode) without the Telstra infrastructure. As this infrastructure no longer exists, it won't be possible to set it up.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Unfortunately not. The TBox is an obsolete product. It sounds like it didn't receive the final firmware update that would have allowed it to keep operating (in a very basic mode) without the Telstra infrastructure. As this infrastructure no longer exists, it won't be possible to set it up.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Stuart14

Thanks for That
William100

Here is the solution <a href="https://pixengo.com/best-voice-over-microphone/"> Best Voice Over Microphones </a>

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now