CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

T-Box Volume Low

New TBox and TV. Internet working well however all programs on the tbox have volumes so low programs cannot be heard. Tbox and tv volume is set to 100% yet sound is too low. My hearing is fine! Any suggestions please 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: T-Box Volume Low

Hi @Tuvalu,

Thanks for reaching out. 

You may want to start with checking the settings of the Telstra TV; go into the Telstra TV audio settings and make sure you're on PCM-Stereo rather than Auto-Detect, this may help with your volume query. You can also try using an alternate HDMI cable, or a different HDMI port on your TV. If this doesn't resolve the problem I would suggest talking with our tech support team on 133 933, they will be better suited to assist with trouble shooting.

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: T-Box Volume Low

@Tuvalu wrote:

New TBox and TV. Internet working well however all programs on the tbox have volumes so low programs cannot be heard. Tbox and tv volume is set to 100% yet sound is too low. My hearing is fine! Any suggestions please 

@Tuvalu I have seen previous posts on the same subject (TelstraTV) and in the end it required a replacement. So yes, let us know on how you get on :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit