CrowdSupport®
Charlie500cr
Level 1: Cadet

TBOX Format change.

In the last 2 weeks the whole format seems to have changed for the worse.Can I change it back.

Theres no record series button but a repeat button that seems work spasmodically.

Also the pre set recordings are 6 times out of 10 recording the wrong show.

Also no catch up TV is available now

There is also heaps of extra channels on the menu such as sbs radio that make it absolutely tedious to #*%** through .

Is it just my  tbox  or is it the new format.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: TBOX Format change.

The TBox was exited and grandfathered, so all of the services that were server based were removed as a part of the end of life of the TBox product so an update was pushed out to remove the services that were no longer being supported, as such it is now a basic PVR, it can record still but no series link and a more basic EPG.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Charlie500cr

Thanks for your reply Dr Q. Are they replacing the TBox with something different or is that it.

That is it. They have gone for the Telstra TV devices now but there isn’t a direct replacement for the full features of the TBox.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Charlie500cr

Oh no that’s shame .Thanks 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now