Highlighted
BrianCarter
Level 1: Cadet

TBox

Answered

I am not able to receive any SBS stations have tried manual tuning as well, but still  no success. All other appliances receive these stations without any problem. 

A solution to this problem would be most welcome.

Thank you..................Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: TBox

Hi there Brian, I've just checked on out Tbox and SBS is fine. I don't know what area you're in.

I'd say try a box reset, you might find it's just one of those gremlins/glitches than can creep into equipment very now and again.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Hi there Brian, I've just checked on out Tbox and SBS is fine. I don't know what area you're in.

I'd say try a box reset, you might find it's just one of those gremlins/glitches than can creep into equipment very now and again.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
BrianCarter

DEANJA....Thank you so much for your prompt reply to my message. Will get organised later today.

Thanks again ..................Take care................Brian

Richard72

Re: TBox Can't get movies

Hi,

spent 1 hour on the phone with telstra, not fixed. Getted bounced around from department to the other. Answered.

Please someone in telstra that knows Ring me you have my number.

Thankyou,

Richard Wright

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: TBox Can't get movies

Hi Richard, 

We are not able to check accounts with details supplied online as this is a public forum and not secure. 

Are you able to provide me with a brief description of your concerns so I can see what we can do for you today?

- Patrice

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now