CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

TV Guide showing multiples of the one timeslot for the one channelttt

Answered
This problem just started recently (or I only noticed it recently). The guide seems to be showing multiples of the same time slot for the one channel. Where a time slot is duplicated it states 'To be advised'. It has happened for a number of different channels. Tonight for example its 7 and ABC. So the guide for 7 shows 'Resurrection' 20.49-21.52, 'To be advised' 21.45-22.30, 'Coldplay' 21.52-23.10, 'To be advised' 22.30-23.30', 'Ghost' 23.10-01.42 etc. And the times slots seem to sit over the top of each other. If I scroll down to later in the evening and then scroll back up it sometimes seems to fix it but not always. I have tried updating the epg but that has not fixed it. My scheduled recordings seem to still be working even if the epg is whacky. Any ideas as to what is going on and how to fix it as trying to read the guide at the moment is driving me crazy.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: TV Guide showing multiples of the one timeslot for the one channelttt

Yes we've been getting a bit of that lately. It's NOT your T-box, it's the feed from the suppliers of the TV guide material. Same is happening on our Media Centre PC guide.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
42 REPLIES 42
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Yes we've been getting a bit of that lately. It's NOT your T-box, it's the feed from the suppliers of the TV guide material. Same is happening on our Media Centre PC guide.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Must be a work experience student on at Channel 7 (who runs the EPG system).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

My guide is doing the same here in Melbourne.

It happens mainly on Seven and sometimes on Nine.

Can smoneone from T-Box support please reply on when it will be fixed and what is causing it as it makes it hard to schedual a programme you cannot see in the guide due to it being covered up by another which is mainly a "to be advised".

Kevin