Highlighted
yambansw
Level 2: Rookie

Tbox Hard Drive Issue

Answered

My Tbox won't show program guide and has been doing a Hard Drive check for at least a week. I have unplugged both the modem and Tbox and also reset the Tbox...all to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Tbox Hard Drive Issue

If you have performed a hard reset of the box and it's still experiencing the same issues, then I would suggest calling T-Box support and seeing if they can arrange a replacement for you.

Call 132200 and say T-Box.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

If you have performed a hard reset of the box and it's still experiencing the same issues, then I would suggest calling T-Box support and seeing if they can arrange a replacement for you.

Call 132200 and say T-Box.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
yambansw
Level 2: Rookie

Thank You. I have called them and I have to send it back to them for repair or replacement. Hopefully they will replace it with the new version "Tbox Plus"

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now