CrowdSupport®
jammoo101
Level 1: Cadet

Tbox Remote constantly re-sync

So my T-Box remote has been disconnecting and asking to be synchronized almost every time I push a button on the remote. We synchronize the remote again and again but it's frustrating every time we turn the volume up or down or check a program it disconnects.
We've changed the battery, no change. We have 2 T-Boxes in the house.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Tbox Remote constantly re-sync

G'day jammoo101 and welcome to Crowdsupport.

Looks like the remote is failing.  You could try a soft reset on the T-Box that has you have the remote paired to.

If that doesn't fix it, you might need a replacement, so you should contact LiveChat

You can use a smartphone or iPhone app as an alternative for the duration, or get a Logitech Harmony remote.

I recently bought a skandia all purpose remote from Coles for $20.00 because the TV remote was acting up, and was surprised to see I could get it to recognise the T-Box as well.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

stevieF1
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Tbox Remote constantly re-sync

just replace your box......I'm having exactly the same problem and looking at the forum it's a common fault that telstra can't fix.....asked for a new box over a week ago and still waiting!!!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now