CrowdSupport®
Tina07
Level 1: Cadet

Tbox set up page missing

Answered

My friend has given me a tbox which has never been used. I’ve connected it via wifi and have TV but cannot access program guide. I can’t register it as the page is no longer available. I just want to be able to view guide and set recordings. Is there any way I can resolve this issue? We have other tboxes which work fine, li item as they are these days.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: No registration - no program guide 🙁

As far as i know there isn't a way to register it

All support for the T-Box has discontinued and the backend platform shut down
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Tbox set up page missing

The online platform for T-Box was discontinued as of 31/3

You should still be able to set recordings via the basic Free to Air EPG, but features like series record no longer exist
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

Highlighted
Tina07

No registration - no program guide 🙁

I have been given a tbox which has never been used. I have been able to connect to wifi and tune in channels so it is usable, but I am unable to register it because the web page no longer exists. This means I cannot get a program guide which is pretty annoying. I have other tboxes which still work in their now limited fashion, and just want to be able to view a program guide. Is there a way to still register this tbox.

Tina07

Re: Tbox set up page missing

No, there is no program guide because I cannot register it due to page missing. I was given a number to call but that also no longer exists.
Accepted Solution

Re: No registration - no program guide 🙁

As far as i know there isn't a way to register it

All support for the T-Box has discontinued and the backend platform shut down

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now