Highlighted
Dais_y81
Level 1: Cadet

Tbox won't play any recorded Shows

Answered
The last 3 days our tbox has decided it no longers wishes to play ANY recorded tv shows.
When the recorded show is played it's a blue screen. Even as the show is being recorded it won't play.
Any advice on what to do? Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Tbox won't play any recorded Shows

G'day Dais_y81 and welcome to Crowdsupport,

First step would be to try a short reset, by using the reset button on the base of the unit.

Does the sound work when you see the blue screen of the recorded program, or nothing happens at all?

If the short reset option doesn't work, do the long reset (5 seconds on the reset button), you will have to go through the whole setup process again.

If nothing works, you need to call T-Box support 13 2203

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Tbox won't play any recorded Shows

G'day Dais_y81 and welcome to Crowdsupport,

First step would be to try a short reset, by using the reset button on the base of the unit.

Does the sound work when you see the blue screen of the recorded program, or nothing happens at all?

If the short reset option doesn't work, do the long reset (5 seconds on the reset button), you will have to go through the whole setup process again.

If nothing works, you need to call T-Box support 13 2203

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now