CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Hugh4
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Plus - anyone having trouble activating 'free' Telstra TV Box Office offer?

I have joined the new Telstra loyalty scheme (Telstra Plus) and have been advised that I have Gold Status (woo hoo). This status entitles me to some good stuff amongst them $110 worth of free Telstra TV Box Office Movies. When I click on the 'activate my offer' button to take advantage of this offer I receive the following error message (see image below)Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 2.51.20 pm.pngThis led me to look into my Telstra ID to see if the one I use to log into my Telstra account was the same one I used to register on Telstra Plus.

Similarly I also checked to see if the Telstra ID I used to create my Telstra TV account was the same as my main log in.

Guess what?

They were all different. One was xxxxxx@hotmail.com, the second was xxxxxx@bigpond.com and the third one was xxxxxx@telstra.com! Interestingly they ALL WORK when I log into my Telstra account.

So I am not sure if having all these ID's is the reason why I cannot access my Telstra Plus (Box Office credit) offer but even after I change them all to one (or the other) I still get the error message.

Thoughts, solutions anyone?

A lesson for life. 'You can't beat the system'.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Plus - anyone having trouble activating 'free' Telstra TV Box Office offer?

Hi @Hugh4

Apologies for the frustration you have been experiencing.

Unfortunately we are unable to access customer records for further investigation via this platform due to privacy and security reasons.

I would recommend speaking with our live chat team, who can be contacted either via this link: https://tel.st/b5axg or via your 24x7 App on your mobile device https://tel.st/ugekf

Once connected they can access your account securely and provide further support to see what has happened.

Please let us know how you get on and what the outcome was.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now