CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

tbox registration

I cant register when going to telstra.com/tboxsetup. It comes up with tbox.bigpond.com/stbsetup/logouttolandindingerror.html? Error=ispriaccess. I have rang up the support group a couple of times said will get back never have.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: tbox registration

I'm having the same issue
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi john1955

Quite a number of customers are experiencing this issue on this forum, you need to send me your Bigpond username and password and T-box rego code for me to investigate.

- Jon 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

It keeps coming up with I'm not registered when I have??????

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi g67b327c,

What happens when you try to re-register?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I am having the same issue as the original post, is there a solution for this?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey jadams,

I'll ask Jon_Telstra to have a look at this.

-Dylan

Highlighted

I am having the same issues here, basically input my username and password on the 'tboxsetup' page, and

i get an error -https://tbox.bigpond.com/stbsetup/logoutToLandingError.html?error=ispriaccess with the message 'You can only log in using your primary BigPond Broadband account'

I have been using my primary/only bigpond broadband account details.

Please assist.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey DeanS,

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that this issue is continuing to be an issue and will have this post escalated further to Social Media Tech Team for further assistance on how to get around this issue. They will have this drop into their queue later today the 25/06/2014, as they are not in the office until after 9am EST. With any luck Jon will be able to have this resolved for you asap.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi DeanS

Welcome to CrowdSupport. I private messaged you a link to provide us more details on your device including BigPond username, password and T-box rego code. Once received we'll get the issue investigated. Thanks.

-Faaiz

Highlighted

Im having the same issue

Please help

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RLRLR, 

It would be best to chat with our technical support team on 1800331402 (Open 24x7) to have this investigated further for you. 

-Patrice 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit