Highlighted
pinklescat
Level 1: Cadet

unable to export recordings to a usb

trying to export recordings from faulty tbox before I hook up new tbox and I don't even get an option to export? Am I missing something? I select the menu option - my recordings - then select the specific recording - and then when it says Select OK for more options there are noo options to export. I have a usb hard drive plugged in which the tbox recognises. Any help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
crackojack
Level 11: Detective

Re: unable to export recordings to a usb

Hi, is your USB hard drive formatted to FAT32?

A drive formatted to NTFS will be recognised by the T-Box but it won't show up in the export options.

If the information you have gained from these forums has helped you, then please take the time to thank the author by giving them kudos.
geoffarnell3
Level 1: Cadet

Did you find a solution?  I am having the same problem.  Joan

crackojack
Level 11: Detective

Hi Joan,

Normally you would only export because your T-Box hard drive is filling up or to keep a favourite for safe keeping.

You can't play the exports on your PC (just in case this is what you are wanting to do), they can only be played on your T-Box.

Your device needs to be formatted to FAT32

You can format your device directly from the T-Box.

• Menu (Scroll to)
  • Settings (Scroll to)
  • T-Box information (Scroll to)
  • USB devices
  • OK  (to select your device) (Scroll to)
  • Format USB Device
  •  OK (to proceed with format)

This will erase all data on your USB device and format to FAT32

If the information you have gained from these forums has helped you, then please take the time to thank the author by giving them kudos.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now