CrowdSupport®
gazwald
Level 1: Cadet

Changing Caller ID

Hi,

I have a hunt group at one site, for example, 8888 9999.

In this hunt group I have hunt group members that site at other sites on numbers 7777 4445, 7777 4446, 6666 7775 and 6666 7776.

Is it possible to change the Caller ID of all of the members regarless of what site they are in so that it will display the main hunt group number 8888 9999 to anyone they call?

Thanks!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Changing Caller ID

Hey gazwald,

I would recommend contacting the Telstra Business Live Chat team to see if this able to be altered for all of your Groups. They are available to assist wit this query in real time 24/7 via:

http://tel.st/e3xp

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MAJoJax4
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi

Are they all TIPT services?

gazwald

I did call the TIPT helpdesk and spoke with someone however they were not sure if it could be done or not, so I thought I'd ask here Smiley Happy

Correct, they are all TIPT services.

Regards,

Gaz.

MAJoJax4
Level 3: Gumshoe

I was able to get a caller ID allocated at group level, then I can manually assign the new caller id to the services that I need.

gazwald

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I think the Telstra guy tried groups but I do not think he could add a user from another site to the group. I'm not expert enough to muck around trying things on the production system as I don't want to break any incoming calls. I'll follow this up.

Cheers!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now