CrowdSupport®
DaveyQ
Level 1: Cadet

TIPT Hunt Group to Phones that are Forwarded

Hi,

We have a hunt group with 4 phones, if those 4 phones are forwarded to individuals mobiles their TIPT phone still rings and its not being forwarded to their mobile, is this normal? I'm sure we used to have this working now its not.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: TIPT Hunt Group to Phones that are Forwarded

I think that this user guide should help you to configure the hunt group and the call forwards.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DaveyQ
Level 1: Cadet

I don't know what T-Biz® Voice Call Conductor is we certainly don't have that. We have the Telstra TIPT Portal. And no your link didn't answer the question.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

If you don't have a DOT service with Telstra Business, then this set of FAQs may help you, but if not, please contact our Tech Support team who will be able to assist you further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

NateB
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Hi DaveyQ,

Yes this is normal. The call is to the HG, and the hunt group "prompts" the users. Call Forwards are ignored. This is to prevent all calls going to 1 misconfigured users' mobile or similar.

Exception are Remote Office, BroadWorks Anywhere, and Liberate will deliver the call to a remote destination.

Regards,
NateB
I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time my opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more