Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

TIPT Video Meeting Room (VMR) Trial and TIPT’s new App

Answered

If you are interested in participating in our one month free VMR Trial or to find out more about TIPT’s new App demonstrated at the User Forum please send a private message to Eric Smith and he will contact you directly for all the additional information about the trial and how to participate.

Terms

1. One VMR per customer. (Each VMR supports a maximum of 8 participants per call)
  2. Availability may be limited to the first 500 customers.
  3. Service support for the VMR during the trial will be limited to the hours of 9am – 5pm AEST.  For clarity, the support available with be only for aspects of the VMR service itself and not be extended to other services.
  4. There may be some minor differences between the user experience of the trial VMR and the official VMR service that can be purchased from Telstra.
  5. Standard fixed line call charges will apply when dialling into the trial VMR.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: TIPT Video Meeting Room (VMR) Trial and TIPT’s new App

If you are unsure on how to send a private message the answer is simple just look for the  icon next to your name and click it! From here, you can access your Inbox,Sent MessagesFriendsIgnored (Blocked) Users and you can also Create a New Message

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

If you are unsure on how to send a private message the answer is simple just look for the  icon next to your name and click it! From here, you can access your Inbox,Sent MessagesFriendsIgnored (Blocked) Users and you can also Create a New Message

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Dhwanit
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Eric,

I atteneded TIPT UC One User Forum im Melbourne and was given free trial VMR number to trial for 3 months. Unfortunatley it is not allowing me to log on to my iPhone and gives error message saying failed account. I am entering my Username as xxxxxxxxxx@tiptvideo.telstra.com (xx-10 digit VMR number) followed by host pin bu tno luck. Can you advise if I am doing something wrong in my username.

Appreciate your assistance.

Regards

@Yannick wrote:

If you are interested in participating in our one month free VMR Trial or to find out more about TIPT’s new App demonstrated at the User Forum please send a private message to @EricSmith and he will contact you directly for all the additional information about the trial and how to participate.

Terms

1. One VMR per customer. (Each VMR supports a maximum of 8 participants per call)
  2. Availability may be limited to the first 500 customers.
  3. Service support for the VMR during the trial will be limited to the hours of 9am – 5pm AEST.  For clarity, the support available with be only for aspects of the VMR service itself and not be extended to other services.
  4. There may be some minor differences between the user experience of the trial VMR and the official VMR service that can be purchased from Telstra.
  5. Standard fixed line call charges will apply when dialling into the trial VMR.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more