Blaggsy
Level 1: Cadet

TIPT logging in to enterprise account is disabled

my account has been disabled when trying to login to enterprise. How and where can I reset? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: TIPT logging in to enterprise account is disabled

I would be giving 132000 a call to get it reset.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Blaggsy

thanks so does that mean every time a password is entered incorrectly 3 times you need to get telstra to reset?

Apparently there is a TIPT password reset tool, not 100% sure whether it still works.
https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/business-enterprise/support/software/tipt-passcode-reset...
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Blaggsy

thanks I tried that but it says account is disabled... have been on hold with telstra now for over 2 hours

OK. Found the other helpdesk number 1800 287 289

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now