Tech01
Level 2: Rookie

TOTI Custom Tags

Hi,
I am In the process of setting up various TIPT devices to operate for TOTI.
I have successfully setup VVX501 with the same Custom Tags from the existing post on here relating to the VVX301.
I am now testing the Panasonic TGP600 Cordless And also Polycom Group 300/500 VC unit.

Can anyone please assist with the TAGS needed for these 2 models and or if they are compatible with TOTI?

Much appreciated for any help.
Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Support Team
Support Team

Re: TOTI Custom Tags

Hi @Tech01

Apologies for the delay in replying. Have you been able to follow this up since your post?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Tech01

Hi @Dani39

Unfortunately still no luck in finding out the appropriate tags to add the TIPT profile.

Can you provide a list of tags or point me In the right direction?

Cheers
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the reply. 

If you are unable to find the require details in the user guide https://tel.st/pp2dy please contact our support team https://tel.st/2m8hs to discuss further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra Products & Services Team

At this stage the Panasonic Dect is not supported - its still in testing.
The group units are not supported via DMS however you can manually configure them to use this SBC address - eims-asd-003and004-n.business.connect.telstra.com
Brad
Tech01

Thanks @BradKelly.

Furthermore to the Group Series and the SBC address, what is the 'Tag Name' if i added this add a Custom Tag via the TIPT Profile?

Cheers

Its not done by tags - they are not supported by DMS over the internet - it would be a manual config via the web browser of the unit itself - this gives a general idea - https://www.telstra.com.au/content/dam/tcom/business-enterprise/download/document/tipt-configure-pol...
change the SBC address for the one above
Brad
Tech01

Cool thanks for the update.

Before i received your reply, i tested by adding in a Custom Tag for 'TIPT_State' which is the placeholder the SBC Server (<sipRegistrarServer>%TIPT_STATE%</sipRegistrarServer>) and added the Value of 'eims-asd-003and004-n.business.connect.telstra.com', rebuilt the file in and Forced a Reboot all by the TIPT Portal, and the server address published out correctyly and the Group Unit is working over the net.
Happy Days!!!
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the update, great to hear you've got this resolved. - Matthew.

Pilchards333

Hi

is TOTI available to all TIPT connections with compatible phones, or are  the tags are useless without paying for a product aswell? My account manager seems confused by it 

TIPT over the Internet requires the normal TIPT feature packs and handsets to work. The TIPT over Internet handsets can be used on any Internet link.

So for example a site with 20 users would need 20 * standard packs and 20 VVX 411 handsets. What's not required is an MPLS network.

Brad

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more