CrowdSupport®
Ryno
Level 2: Rookie

Timing/information on TIPT R19

Answered

Hi All,

Looking for updated information on R19.  I note there is a presentation on here regarding some of the new features.  Anyone got anymore detail?  Also interested if anyone has heard when it will become available?  I understood it was intended in October/November 2013 but I haven't seen any site and Telstra haven't been able to provide much information.

Regards,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ryno
Accepted Solution

Re: Timing/information on TIPT R19

Hi Tim,

I have recieved nothing from the e-mail address you provided.  Interestingly enough a colleague got the e-mail below.

Regards,

Ryan

------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We would like to advise you that Telstra is planning to upgrade the TIPT platform to a new release – R19.    With the upgrade you will benefit with enhancements to existing features and notice changes to the Call Centre and miRECEPTION clients interfaces.

The upgrade will occur in two parts.  Stage 1 will be completed in mid-December 2013, and stage 2 will be completed in February 2014.  Users of CommPilot or the Call Centre and miRECEPTION client will only notice a difference after the stage 2 upgrade is complete.  The upgrade will be managed according to Telstra’s change management process

If you are using Call Centre or miRECEPTION please ensure you are using the correct URL.

The upgrade will deliver enhancements to existing features, such as:

1. SIP Trunking
  2. Hunt Group
  3. Web clients
    1.                                           i.    Search enhancements for miRECEPTION and Call Centre
    2.                                          ii.    Call Park and Recall enhancements for miRECEPTION
    3.                                         iii.    Calendar Presence Integration for miRECEPTION
    4.                                         iv.    Call Centre Skill based routing
    5.                                          v.    Call Centre Thresholds and Alerts
    6.                                         vi.    Call Centre Updated Queue Wait Time/Location
    7.                                        vii.    Additional Call centre Agent reports

“How to Videos” and other upgrade collateral will be available online from the TIPT Resources Centre, at www.telstra.com/tiptresources

Closer to the upgrade time, we will contact you to give you more details about the new enhancements.

If you have further queries at this stage, please speak to your Telstra Service Representative.

Thank you for using Telstra IP Telephony.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Hammond

TIPT Product Management Team

Data IP Network Application and Services

Telstra Innovation and Product Marketing

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ryno,

Your best bet would be contacting us via the method mentioned in that other post. Send an email to TIPTClients1@team.telstra.com, and they'll be happy answer any questions you have.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Ryno

Thanks Tim - I'll give that a go and report back here if I have any luck Smiley Happy

Ryno
Accepted Solution

Hi Tim,

I have recieved nothing from the e-mail address you provided.  Interestingly enough a colleague got the e-mail below.

Regards,

Ryan

------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We would like to advise you that Telstra is planning to upgrade the TIPT platform to a new release – R19.    With the upgrade you will benefit with enhancements to existing features and notice changes to the Call Centre and miRECEPTION clients interfaces.

The upgrade will occur in two parts.  Stage 1 will be completed in mid-December 2013, and stage 2 will be completed in February 2014.  Users of CommPilot or the Call Centre and miRECEPTION client will only notice a difference after the stage 2 upgrade is complete.  The upgrade will be managed according to Telstra’s change management process

If you are using Call Centre or miRECEPTION please ensure you are using the correct URL.

The upgrade will deliver enhancements to existing features, such as:

1. SIP Trunking
  2. Hunt Group
  3. Web clients
    1.                                           i.    Search enhancements for miRECEPTION and Call Centre
    2.                                          ii.    Call Park and Recall enhancements for miRECEPTION
    3.                                         iii.    Calendar Presence Integration for miRECEPTION
    4.                                         iv.    Call Centre Skill based routing
    5.                                          v.    Call Centre Thresholds and Alerts
    6.                                         vi.    Call Centre Updated Queue Wait Time/Location
    7.                                        vii.    Additional Call centre Agent reports

“How to Videos” and other upgrade collateral will be available online from the TIPT Resources Centre, at www.telstra.com/tiptresources

Closer to the upgrade time, we will contact you to give you more details about the new enhancements.

If you have further queries at this stage, please speak to your Telstra Service Representative.

Thank you for using Telstra IP Telephony.

Yours sincerely,

Mark Hammond

TIPT Product Management Team

Data IP Network Application and Services

Telstra Innovation and Product Marketing

Steven149031

Come on Telstra when is R19 live ?????

Onsite Helpdesk managing computers, mobiles and tipt.
Support Team
Support Team

According to the email that has been posted this will be completed on stage 2 by February 2014. There is no specific date and once we are closer to the release of this our customers will be notified.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Mark_H
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Ryno, I am sorry there's been a dearth of information. 

Customer migrations to CallCentre and MiReception thin clients, being implemented as part of the R19 program, have been put on hold temporarily due to service performance issues.  As yet, there have been no other platform changes for customers as part of R19.  However this has pushed out the remainder of the R19 program.  Once we have resolved the service issues, we will re-commence the upgrade.

At this stage, we believe that these issues will be resolved by early March.

Platform changes invisible to the customers are scheduled to begin over March.  Rollout of XSP cluster updates are scheduled to begin at the end of April.  These updates are the ones that will result in changes to the customer interface (and availability of new features) for Call Centre, miRECEPTION clients and the CommPilot interface. 

Regards,

Mark

HoneycombPete
Level 1: Cadet

Hello Crowd People,

Can anyone assist me with an enquiry about TIPT Pricing?  I am trying to find out how much it costs to use TIPT. A retail rate card or similar would be helpful.

Thanks

HoneycombPete

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi HoneycombPete

Check out this page for details: https://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/solutions/collaboration-conferencing/cloud-collaborat...

Cheers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now