CrowdSupport®
chris_w
Level 1: Cadet

miReception future release recommendations?

Hi,

Just had feedback from a few receptionists who have been recently rolled over to the thin client miReception version from the windows application.

They have asked if it’s possible in future releases that a column be added specifically under the enterprise contacts tab that shows the departments for each user that has been assigned in compilot

In the desktop version upon searching for a contact it would list the department they are assigned to, am I correct in saying the thin client version does not have this functionality yet?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

Re: miReception future release recommendations?

HI Chris,

The feature has been requested by several customers and is on the roadmap. We are hopefull of Q1 next year all going to plan.

Brad.

Brad
cosmonaut
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: miReception future release recommendations?

Hi Chris & Brad, just an update on when the version of Mireception thin client with the department functionality will be available. Telstra has received from the vendor a new version which contains the search by department capability. Engineering is currently reviewing their testing cycle to find a slot in the model environment to confirm that the new feature meets our business requirements. As soon as I have an firm date, i will update you. As an estimate, it may be available by May this year.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now