Dexi
Level 1: Cadet

Advertising misleading

You are advertising on your main page
Amazing 29$ iPad and ten gig plan
You got me
After an hour drive to your store I’ve been told this is only for existing customers
This is not stated in advertising and there is no critical statment for this offer
I feel I’ve been tricked by your false and misleading promo,s
I truely believe it was deseptive on your behalf to make me feel more insulted your sales team tried to sell a plan for the same price but missing 8 out of the 10 gig advertised
I believe you should supply what you advertise with no marketing tricks
Even your staff where surprised when they realized they had been misleading to answer for
3hours of my day gone embarresed staff and a bad tast in my mouth
Have showed ten people the ad works well they all believed it

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
mjmars1985
Level 8: Inspector

Re: Advertising misleading

Hi,

Sorry for what happen.
with what you are planning to get. is it teh Tablet Plan $29.00 with ipad 9.7 32GB with 10GB of data?
actually you can have it.
if you want to get a new service you are eligible.
you can check out this link below.

https://www.telstra.com.au/tablets/tablets-on-a-plan/ipad-9-7-inch-6-generation#product-details-plan...

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent that of Telstra.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now