Highlighted
pinkmia8
Level 3: Gumshoe

Cancel Order

Answered

Hi, I ordered an ipad online but decided to cancel it so i rang the 1300 number and was advised it was too late to cancel as it had been submitted. He advised that if i didnt want it to wait for the delivery and just not accept it. he said it would get returned to Telstra afert 10 days and then telstra would cancel it. is this correct? the service has already showed up on my "my acount" on the telstra web site.

thanx Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi pinkmia, welcome to the Crowd Support forums! If your...

Hi pinkmia, welcome to the Crowd Support forums! If your order from our online shop couldn't be cancelled due to already being processed then the best course of action would be to not accept the delivery - as you've been told, this would lead to it being held by the courier for a while (usually 10 days) before being returned to Telstra and the order being cancelled.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi pinkmia, welcome to the Crowd Support forums! If your...

Hi pinkmia, welcome to the Crowd Support forums! If your order from our online shop couldn't be cancelled due to already being processed then the best course of action would be to not accept the delivery - as you've been told, this would lead to it being held by the courier for a while (usually 10 days) before being returned to Telstra and the order being cancelled.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 23: Superhero

Re: Hi pinkmia, welcome to the Crowd Support forums! If your...

Just be aware though that even though you have 'cancelled' the order, there may still be a credit application enquiry on your credit file relating to this service for the next 5 years.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
pinkmia8
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Cancel Order

Thank you! Decided to accept it.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now