CrowdSupport®
kerriehoman
Level 2: Rookie

Cannot send emails on Apple desktop , iPad or through Telstra webmail

Answered

Until 3 days ago I could email and receive emails. I’ve been through he platinum service , 4 different people and spent 5 hours on the phone. And now it escalated although

you can’t phone anyone!

first I was going to get a call back, then the person who was helping me had to go home and asked me to call back and go back into the que! Then they said I would have to wait 24-48 hours, then I was told 3 - 5 business days. And I pay extra for platinum service.

theyve given me a new password, changed settings about 25 times........

can an someone help me?😢😭😢😭😢😭🤬🤯🤬🤯🤬

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kerriehoman
Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot send emails on Apple desktop , iPad or through Telstra webmail

I can send emails on my work phone ( different email address) using the home wifi.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

If you're unable to send emails on the webmail something is usually broken and in that case its raised to the level 2 email team whose response time is usually 3-5 business days. Telstra Platinum is a premium tech support subscription, which can also do level 1 assurance (tech support) for most Telstra services such as emails. However if the issue is escalated to the level 2 email team then there is no difference in the response time to a none Platinum Subscriber.

Out of curiosity are you able to send emails on your iPad or iPhone using your mobile data or someone elses WiFi?
For Official Support start a Secure Chat , try the Online Troubleshooter, Outage Check or Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.

kerriehoman

I can send emails on my work phone ( different email address) using the home wifi.

kerriehoman
Accepted Solution

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now