CrowdSupport®
Barnaby
Level 1: Cadet

Data usuage window

Answered

20180220_101832.jpgUp until last week I had a small 24/7 window on my home page that showed my data details - how much I had, how much I have used in Percentage and how many days to go.  Telstra was playing with my account and it disappeared and I do not know how to get it back.  It save me have to go to another screen to get that info.  My phone still has it but my tablet does not. I have included a what it looks like on my phone.

Thank you

Barnaby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Re: Data usuage window

Hi @Barnaby

From the sounds of it your tablet is just missing the 24x7 widget from the home screen and just needs to be re-added

Samsung have a relatively straightforward guide for how to do it which is pretty much the same for all android devices.

Pretty much what you need to do is:

1. Long Press on a blank spot on your home screen
  2. Press on "Widgets" when it pops up
  3. Scroll through them until you find the 24x7 one
  4. Press and hold on the Widget and then drag it to where you want it on the screen

Chris

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum
Accepted Solution

Hi @Barnaby

From the sounds of it your tablet is just missing the 24x7 widget from the home screen and just needs to be re-added

Samsung have a relatively straightforward guide for how to do it which is pretty much the same for all android devices.

Pretty much what you need to do is:

1. Long Press on a blank spot on your home screen
  2. Press on "Widgets" when it pops up
  3. Scroll through them until you find the 24x7 one
  4. Press and hold on the Widget and then drag it to where you want it on the screen

Chris

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Barnaby
Level 1: Cadet

Good Afternoon Chris - thank you for your help. I have followed your directions and now I have my window back. I have also learnt about Widgets. So again thank you. Barnaby

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now