Highlighted
Bs22
Level 1: Cadet

Delete folder from webmail on my tablet

Answered

I want to delete unnecessary folders from my webmail account, but there is no manage account button. I only have a tablet and mobile phone. I'm not very tech savy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Delete folder from webmail on my tablet

The screen shots are from my mobile phone, but I expect that what you see in webmail will be similar on any device.

Click on the menu icon next to the Inbox (shown below) and then select My Folders and then swipe from right -> left or left <- right  over the folder that you wish to rename, move or delete. To remove the folder, click on the trash can icon that appears.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

The screen shots are from my mobile phone, but I expect that what you see in webmail will be similar on any device.

Click on the menu icon next to the Inbox (shown below) and then select My Folders and then swipe from right -> left or left <- right  over the folder that you wish to rename, move or delete. To remove the folder, click on the trash can icon that appears.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Bs22
Level 1: Cadet

Great, thanks so much

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now