CrowdSupport®
sharpester16
Level 1: Cadet

Galaxy S2 Keyboard redemption and Mobile protect redemption.

I ordered and received Galaxy S2 on M plan. It clearly stated on the website and in an email confirmation that you receive a bonus keyboard and mobile protect etc as below is an extract from my email:

• Samsung S2 Keyboard
    Bonus Samsung Keyboard Cover via redemption
    Once you've received your device, go to telstra.com/tabs2keyboard to redeem.

• Tablets for Education Bundle
    Extras with your new tablet:
    As part of the Back to School offer, we've given you FREE New Tablet Feeling ($149 redemption fee waived after 12 months), FREE Mobile Protect and Free eSmart Digital License (Valued at $30). To redeem your eSmart Digital License, click here. For more information on New Tablet Feeling, click here. To activate Mobile Protect, click here.

The keyboard link still has an error and the other links do not even exist as a link in the email. I have seen numerous other people stating this issue. Can you please advise why this has not being resolved ? As this persuaded my purchase and its false advertisement if these are not included. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
RungeMuffin
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Galaxy S2 Keyboard redemption and Mobile protect redemption.

Just saw your post, I have raised a similar issue tonight (Sydney time).  Would you believe I was instructed to go to that same link to receive my free keyboard & cover?  Clearly now I was just getting fobbed off.

Tash274
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Galaxy S2 Keyboard redemption and Mobile protect redemption.

This has also happened to me!!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now