wendyfraser
Level 2: Rookie

Ipad

Answered

hi I recently was given a gift of an ipad by you, and the sim was turned off my existing ipad. The ipad that arrived was an android tablet. I'm elderly and have no wish to learn a new device so I would please like to reverse the transaction, return the tablet and reinstate the sim on my ipad.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wendyfraser
Accepted Solution

Re: Ipad

hi I recently was given a gift of an ipad by you, and the sim was turned off my existing ipad. The ipad that arrived was an android tablet. I'm elderly and have no wish to learn a new device so I would please like to reverse the transaction, return the tablet and reinstate the sim on my ipad.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
wendyfraser
Accepted Solution

hi I recently was given a gift of an ipad by you, and the sim was turned off my existing ipad. The ipad that arrived was an android tablet. I'm elderly and have no wish to learn a new device so I would please like to reverse the transaction, return the tablet and reinstate the sim on my ipad.
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Hi Wendy,

You would need to speak to the support team as you have come to the public forum. 

You can do that via livechat here: http://tel.st/livechat/

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now