Highlighted
DanielTarrant
Level 1: Cadet

Juniper VPN on Tablet

Answered

Hi Everyone,
I'm doing some research before buying, i'm looking for a tab that can connect to VPN via Juniper, can anyone suggest something that wont have any issues doing this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 17: Bureau Chief
Accepted Solution

Re: Juniper VPN on Tablet

@DanielTarrant wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I'm doing some research before buying, i'm looking for a tab that can connect to VPN via Juniper, can anyone suggest something that wont have any issues doing this ?

The app is called Junos Pulse in the App Store and it works fine.

--
Kevin
[ I am a Telstra Employee however my posts here are done in a personal capacity.]

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

iPad perhaps, there's an app available http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/junos-pulse/id381348546?mt=8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Level 17: Bureau Chief
Accepted Solution

@DanielTarrant wrote:

Hi Everyone,

The app is called Junos Pulse in the App Store and it works fine.

--
Kevin
[ I am a Telstra Employee however my posts here are done in a personal capacity.]

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now