Highlighted
It10
Level 2: Rookie

Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

Will Telstra now be offering Tablet plans for the microsoft’s Surface Pro with LTE Advanced, since cellular is available on this model...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES 10
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

Hi It10 

We haven't been advised if we will be selling the Microsoft Surface Pro on a Tablet plan I'm afraid. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

simmomelb007
Level 3: Gumshoe

Now that the new Surface Pro with LTE is available for local pre-order directly from Microsoft and other retailers, I assume Telstra will be offering this?
Support Team
Support Team

Hi simmomelb007

We will update our website when we do have the information on this product and a release date  http://tel.st/7mhw

You can also use the following link  http://tel.st/stayinformed  to register you interest and we will keep you updated. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

simmomelb007

That second link you supplied doesn't work, takes me to a page that says "The page you were attempting to access could not be found. "

Support Team
Support Team

Apologies I will report the link. 

I have checked this one and it is working https://www.telstra.com.au/eoi/keep-informed/

simmomelb007

That's fine. The only issue is that doesn't have an option to select 'Microsoft' and I'd rather not sign up for alerts for everything Smiley Happy

Will just have to keep checking your site from time to time.

Support Team
Support Team

Keep us in the loop -Angela 

paulusck
Level 1: Cadet

i am also seriously interested in the surface pro LTE. My existing tablet is worn and needs to be replaced. I don't like the other tablets of offer. Can Telstra please push this along. And also change the options on the "iliketobeinformed" page to include other brands.
ouchbum

I just thought I will also let know of my interest in a Surface Pro LTE tablet plan from Telstra. Currently using a Samsung one, it's okay but still not a good replacement for your laptop, but I gather Surface Pro is.
simonms

Is there really no plan to offer the Surface Pro LTE to consumers via Telstra? I'm a little shocked that Telstra isn't offering this considering your services are so business-centric.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now