Answered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Replace broken tablet

Hi Andy81,

Thanks for reaching out in regard to replacing your broken tablet. We have further information on the replacement and/or repair process via: https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/account-services/mobile-faults

Please do let us know if there is anything further we can assist with moving forward.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Broken? How? Did you drop it on the floor and it broke in two pieces? Then the answer is NO, warranty usually does not cover things like this... Is it not functioning correctly? Then perhaps - depending on warranty, contract etc... Give us more details and we can try to help...
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Andy81,

Thanks for reaching out in regard to replacing your broken tablet. We have further information on the replacement and/or repair process via: https://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/account-services/mobile-faults

Please do let us know if there is anything further we can assist with moving forward.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now