CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G - Garmin Navigator Apps

i want to use this new Garmin Navigator (Telstra installed) in my new Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G. 

However, when I click on the Apps, it can't let me enter and it show message "Unable to verify account information at this time" 

Then ask me to click "Retry" or "Exit"

I did click on Retry few times but above message show again and again. 

How to solve this?

Do i need to register with Garmin Navigator Apps in Telstra? How to do it then?

Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G - Garmin Navigator Apps

Hi TMW,

Sorry to read of issues you've outlined, and we had tested the G/Navigator on the SGT so I've been advised  of the below:

- Issue may related to your connection, or some setup issue that could be causing the error message.

A) Please uninstall/reinstall the navigator app using Google Play - hopefully that will resolve.

Can you confirm that you registered/created an account when you ran GNav for the first time?

If still having issues and you ahve completed the above, we suggest:

-  going to the GNav front page, where the "Where To", "Traffic", "Settings" icons are placed.

- Click on Settings, click on My Account, Report what the next screen says...

If the next screen says "You are not currently subscribed to any WhereisNavigator products, please select Purchase to see our range of products". This then means you'll need to signup and purchase  one of the plan options.

See how you go and let us know if any of these suggestions assist!

Thanks

CrowdSurfer

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G - Garmin Navigator Apps

how do you get to the gnav front page when the app will not load? just keeps coming up with retry or cancel

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit