Highlighted
Nonajane
Level 2: Rookie

Sim pin lock on ipad air

Answered
Hi,
On my previous iPad 2 I used the sim lock, via settings. It is available on the iPad air but when I touch the toggle to activate the lock the screen crashes and closes. Is this a SIM card issue or is something wrong with the new iPad? I exchanged my micro sim for a nano sim at a Telstra shop. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Sim pin lock on ipad air

Hey Nonajane,

I am sorry to hear that there have been issues with the new iPad crashing and not sure what would be causing this issue Smiley Sad I would have the iPad taken to an Apple store if available or a Telstra Store at the least to see if they can troubleshoot the issue. If it a SIM this can be replaced, if it is the iPad then Apple store will be able to have this replaced and we can send it away for repair.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hey Nonajane,

I am sorry to hear that there have been issues with the new iPad crashing and not sure what would be causing this issue Smiley Sad I would have the iPad taken to an Apple store if available or a Telstra Store at the least to see if they can troubleshoot the issue. If it a SIM this can be replaced, if it is the iPad then Apple store will be able to have this replaced and we can send it away for repair.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Nonajane
Level 2: Rookie

Hi, that's what I thought I would have to do, I just had a slight hope I could do something ! Thanks

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more