CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
leesyj
Level 1: Cadet

T Hub 1 components...

Hi, I've recently come out of a 24 month contract for the Telstra T-Hub 1 as we now own an Ipad, and tend to use that for all our internet, etc. browsing rather than the T-Hub. I'm continuing to use the T-Hub supplied handset & base station for all phone calls. My question is, am I able to offload the actual T-Hub tablet, docking station & power cord to a family member that also uses Telstra & Bigpond services? Just not sure what components I would need to give them in order to get the T-Hub tablet working for them as an internet browser, radio, etc. as I still seem to need the base station with the blue flashing light in order to get my phone calls working through the handset? Will the T-Hub tablet work without the base station? Any help on components is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
bwss
Level 8: Inspector

Re: T Hub 1 components...

I suppose if you completely disconnected the T-Hub and your phone still worked, there is perhaps your answer, again so long as the other user has the basic requirement for the Service and Bigpond etc.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now