CrowdSupport®
leesyj
Level 1: Cadet

T Hub 1 components...

Hi, I've recently come out of a 24 month contract for the Telstra T-Hub 1 as we now own an Ipad, and tend to use that for all our internet, etc. browsing rather than the T-Hub. I'm continuing to use the T-Hub supplied handset & base station for all phone calls. My question is, am I able to offload the actual T-Hub tablet, docking station & power cord to a family member that also uses Telstra & Bigpond services? Just not sure what components I would need to give them in order to get the T-Hub tablet working for them as an internet browser, radio, etc. as I still seem to need the base station with the blue flashing light in order to get my phone calls working through the handset? Will the T-Hub tablet work without the base station? Any help on components is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
bwss
Level 8: Inspector

Re: T Hub 1 components...

I suppose if you completely disconnected the T-Hub and your phone still worked, there is perhaps your answer, again so long as the other user has the basic requirement for the Service and Bigpond etc.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now